Moody's Investors Service has become the last of the three major credit rating agencies to warn that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's plans to change the country's legal system pose risks to Israel's debt rating and economic outlook. If reforms were implemented, "could significantly weaken the judiciary and therefore be bad for credibility." Will the prime minister follow up on the proposals? Tobias Judin, Head of the International Department of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment